Wednesday Product: Beaba Babycook


The Beaba Babycook is a super versatile compact countertop appliance. It acts as a steamer, warmer, blender and defroster all in one! With the Babycook, you won't have to go through the hassle of using multiple appliances. Simply place your vegetables, fruits, meat or fish in the Babycook, steam and puree. It's that easy! In less than 15 minutes you can prepare fresh and healthy food for your little one that still contains all its nutrients and is free of preservatives, unlike store-bought baby food. You can even use it to reheat or defrost precooked foods.

Features:
Price: $119.95

Buy here: http://www.babyearth.com/beaba-babycook.html?osCsid=717u2t760tmk2m976a8nsv3mj0

Reviews:

Helen from Houston       4 of 5 Stars!       September 10th, 2010
I do like this baby food maker a lot. I love how you can steam and puree babies food all with one machine. It's very easy to use and clean. The only thing I would change is the small food chamber, it's great for making 2-3 servings but no more than that.

ccrass       5 of 5 Stars!       August 30th, 2010
I have been using the Beaba Cook for about 3 months now and I love it. It's such a timesaver and I love knowing what I'm feeding my baby. It's a pulse blender, so for those that burned out the motor, they probably weren't pulsing. I haven't had any problems with it. It is small, but I am able to make more than enough food for a month in a couple of hours.

JKP       5 of 5 Stars!       June 4th, 2010
This thing is the best!

I was a little skeptical about the price, but now I know it will pay for itself very quickly. So fast, so easy, and the food is much more pleasing to my son. I'll be recommending this to all my friends.